MY SALES WITH GREENLAND

MY SALES WITH GREENLAND

   

I got wind of the Greenland brand a few weeks ago, while walking around the Monde Bio site . The minimalist packaging (no over-packaging) and absolutely attractive, the care and flavors offered immediately appealed to me. I also went to the official website of the Dutch brand Greenland . And there, I discovered the paradise of fruity, exotic and sweet scents. A whole slew of body and facial treatments based on natural and organic ingredients, fruit extracts, essential oils, natural butters, etc. In addition, the beauty products are not tested on animals and do not contain no parabens, dyes, mineral oils, preservatives or synthetic fragrances.

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products

Shower gels, body butters, milks, lip balms and boxes are divided into 6 rich and full ranges ( Pure & White , Less = More , Balm & Butter , Milky , Fruit Emotion , Fruit Extracts ). The range made a very strong impression on me. This is why I bought several Greenland beauty products with my eyes closed in a Beauty Success store. especially that they were on sale at -50%! But now, I rushed a little too much ... If it is true that the composition is healthy and sometimes certified organic, this does not concern the whole range and, it is a shame.

   

I was surprised to find that the two body butters that I bought contained dangerous or strongly disadvised elements for health like PEG, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben or Butylparaben. I got it a little bad ...

This huge disappointment aside, these Greenland butters perfectly hydrate and nourish the skin, penetrate fairly quickly and leave a pleasant scent. The skin is soft and velvety. Objective reached at this level.

I nevertheless expected a more compact, more authentic texture but, on the contrary, it is very soft and easy to apply. The color, a virginal white, is really not natural ... It is in line with part of its composition. The Papaya Lemon Body Butter delivers a fruity, tangy, not too chemical scent. This is less the case with Coconut Tangerine Body Butter . This fragrance seemed more synthetic to me. A lemony scent dominated, supplanting the coconut aroma.

 

FINAL VERDICT .

I will not buy these body butters, but I will gladly turn to natural or certified organic Greenland skincare .

 

WHERE TO FIND THE GREENLAND RANGE  ?

It is mainly sold in perfumeries but also on the Net, like Monde Bio which only offers Greenland certified organic products (no mistake possible!).


For more beauty products, visit online fashion store.

Comments