THE CREAM OF THE CREAMS AND ORGANIC BAGS

THE CREAM OF THE CREAMS

There are cosmetic products for which we say to ourselves after having bought them: "the packaging is outdated, prohibitive limit, the perfume execrable and this treatment, supposed to hydrate me does not fulfill its functions but hey ... it is not expensive "(this should not explain that by the way). Other times, we note with bitterness that we have clearly paid for the reputation of the brand and its  design.sought after for a treatment all in all not folichon at all. But often there is an in-between, the brand is prestigious, the packaging is nothing more, the price is not given but ... the care is to die for! These are the impressions I had with Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Butter Body Cream from the American brand Kiehl’s . 

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Women Accessories | Top Products

I tested this shop body moisturizer (formulated with butter Shea , Jojoba , squalene and Beta Carotene ) on hand and I suddenly realized that everything I had read on blogs was true 300%! The whipped texture, rich, tender and mellow is extraordinary. As for the gourmet fragrance that reminds me of Coconut (when there is obviously none), it is chewable. I had to resonate not to use Crème de Corps the day after my acquisition ... I will make good use of it next October with an article to support it.

IN THE KINGDOM OF ORGANIC BAGS

Never late in a fashion, reality TV star Kim Kardashian also has her Biotiful Bag.

Often spotted on the shoulders or arms of American stars, the bags (shopping bag, tote, satchel, makeup bag, clutch bag, etc.) from the very young French brand My Biotiful Bag have the particularity of being eco-responsible ( i.e. that is, they are made from organic cotton and recycled materials), casual but chic, colorful and accessible! Candy , Urban , Flash , Candy 2 and Nomade are the 5 collections offered by My Biotiful Bag .

 

The new Nomad collection " whose body is in recycled wool or organic denim and the lining in certified RPET", will brighten up and warm your outfits. The small size of the My Biotiful Bag pouches ( below ) are ideal for slipping essential cosmetic beauty products into a handbag.

For more beauty products, visit online fashion store


Comments