MY SPRING LUSHERIES…

MY SPRING LUSHERIES…

After a year of diet of fresh and handmade cosmetics, I decided to take a stroll in the brand new Lush boutique , located in the state-of-the-art shopping center at Saint-Lazare station in Paris (which opened on March 21 latest). I  invite you to go there because it is a paradise for addict shoppers  where 80 shops share a vast area of ​​10,000 m² spread over 3 levels. © Lush. The interior of a Lush boutique.

Unfortunately (or luckily for my wallet!), The Lush store had been somewhat robbed by the Lush addict! A lot of beauty products were missing, but that didn't stop me from leaving with a few products and free samples.

I had never had the opportunity to fully test a 

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Women Accessories | Top Products
Lush massage bar . My choice was directed towards  Coeur Tendre because, the sweet and sensual smell of Honey , Cocoa , Caramel with a touch of essential oil of sweet Orange , I liked terribly. After heating the Soft Heartin my hands (the texture turns into dry, non-greasy oil) for a good few seconds, I apply it to my skin. It is satiny , shiny, soft and fragrant for long hours. This good smell tends to stay on clothes and, I love it! The only catch is that the little square of chocolate makes fluff. This melting chocolate heart moisturizes and nourishes the skin (even the driest areas) without my having to add anything. It is an exotic treat for the epidermis.


After 2 uses, my tender heart has withered well but, its scent is prodigious and the skin sublimated.

The disadvantage, the price… 

Even if Coeur Tendre has it all, pay 7.95€ for 30g of product remains relatively expensive. In addition, if you decide to apply it all over your body, Tendre Heart burns very quickly in 5 or 6 uses (maximum). As for me, I find it so appreciable and beneficial that it is impossible for me to apply it only on one or more small parts of the epidermis. Barely bought, I hardly have any left  .

Another first… 

Under the advice of one of the saleswomen who praised the benefits of this hair care formulated for Afro, curly and dry hair, I bought Trichomania , a solid shampoo with a cut, scented with Coconut . The smell is just wonderful. But, by looking more closely at the composition of this product on the Lush beauty products online site , I noticed the presence, in first position, of Sodium Laurysulfate (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or SLS). It is an effective foaming agent commonly incorporated into hygiene products, but it is also known to be extremely irritating even at low doses. I was disappointed to find this ingredient in so-called natural cosmetics, but that will not prevent me from testing this famous Trichomania shampoo in the coming weeks ... with caution.


 For more beauty products, visit online fashion store. 


Comments