Ô-DÉLICE CHOCOLATÉ: YES I CAN!


Ô-DÉLICE CHOCOLATÉ: YES I CAN!

I'm starting to make homemade cosmetics beauty products little by little ... One of my cosmetic dreams being to make gourmet body care, especially chocolate, I was able to achieve it in a few minutes.

I found an ultra simple recipe for a chocolate body butter that I renamed Ô-Délice Chocolaté. Here is the recipe for 100 grams.

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top ProductsYou need: 20 grams of Shea Butter, 40 grams of Cocoa Butter, 40 grams of Sweet Almond Oil and 2 grams of vitamin E. Then you must melt all the ingredients in a double boiler, gently mixing. Once the elements have melted well, pour the mixture into a jar and then let it cool. It is of course essential to sterilize all the utensils used as well as the worktop.

The ingredients are fromAroma-Zone(in anticipation of future care, I bought a 500 gram jar of Shea Butter), I got the Sweet Almond Oil (bioof course!) From a drugstore and , I got a 200 gram glass jar ofBionatural Provencewhich I took care to wash and sterilize. Nothing is lost, everything is recycled!

While everything had gone excellently, at the time of the cooling step, the Cocoa Butter remained at the bottom of the jar, separating from the Shea Butter . The ¾ of my composition were almost immaculate white and the remaining ¼, brown. While the preparation was cold but still softened, I therefore mixed again to obtain ahomogeneous chocolate color (in reality more pronounced than in the photo).  In this regard, I just read on the Aroma-Zone site  that I would have had to melt the Cocoa Butter firstapart from then, that I incorporate it into the rest of the ingredients. Despite my little mistake, the operation was a success. 24 hours have passed: my beauty product balm is uniformly colored and solidified without being as hard as stone.

My opinion by rating:

→ 10/10 for the realization. The recipe is easy to make and the dosage is just as easy. It requires the use of few ingredients and takes only a short time.

→ 10/10 for hydration. With its high concentration of Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Sweet Almond Oil, Ô-Délice ChocolatéSatin, nourishes, beautifies and hydrates powerfully all skin types, especially the driest. A complete care to adopt without any moderation in winter. But in fact, whatever the season.

→ 9/10 for penetration. Ô-Délice Chocolaté butter has a melting texture and instantly turns into oil as soon as it rubs between the palms of the hands and on contact with the skin. The epidermis remains somewhat oily, even a little oily. It is a product that does not stain clothing. However, I wait a few minutes before getting dressed. 

→ 7/10 for the aroma. Little disappointment at this level. I wanted a smell similar to that of the famous spread but instead, I got a scent of bitter chocolate. It would probably have been necessary to incorporate sweet ingredients. But hey, it is not so bad and this "natural chocolate" fragrance is not so unpleasant. Besides, the smell is absolutely not persistent.

FINAL VERDICT .

I am more and more convinced by homemade cosmetics. I already have the next thing in mind.
For more beauty products, visit online fashion store.

Comments