CLEAR SKIN WITH CLAIRJOIE SKINCARE

CLEAR SKIN WITH CLAIRJOIE SKINCARE

 

At the beginning of October, I was talking to you ( there ) about the Clairjoie Paris beauty products brand of natural skincare  which immediately attracted me without even having tested it! A few days later, in the post titled I declare open the hunt for "spots", I concluded by mentioning "the fabulous scrub and mask on which I had set my sights". You guessed it, I was referring to fragrant and gourmet treatments on an exotic bed from the Clairjoie range . After 3 weeks of use, I present to you my assessment.

   

 

First of all, I appreciate that the Clairjoie site  indicates the most appropriate care by skin type. Even if for reasons of attraction of flavors, I would have preferred to test the Coconut Lemon scrub or the Cocoa Shea or Nutrifique Chocolate or Mango Shea mask , with my combination skin, the treatments that suit me correspond to the Vanilla-Strawberry Organic scrub and with the Organic Vanilla - Lemon mask from the gourmet range Les Gestes Beau-Plaisir for normal and combination skin. But, I haven't lost on the exchanges!

 

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products

Let's start with the exquisite organic Vanilla-Strawberry scrub . Its texture is simply a light foamscented with strawberry (the vanilla scent becomes more discreet), accompanied by grains of different sizes supposed to allow to adapt the intensity of the scrub to the different areas of the face. This sensation of sweet exfoliating foam is a real pleasure. A dab on each area (cheeks, forehead, chin) is enough to gently erase the entire face. I did not really perceive a differentiation (in terms of dimensions) between the grains but, I found that they were not abrasive. However, having sensitive skin, before proceeding to exfoliation, I spray a veil of my Avène water mist . After the exfoliation, my skin is absolutely soft but surprisingly hydrated. It is amazing for a treatment of this type.

 

Then, I forward the scrub Vanilla-Strawberry Organic by the mask Bio Vanille- Lemon has a lemony pronounced odor that I greatly appreciate. It must be said that I am fond of lemon, not only for its acid taste but also because it is a citrus fruit which contains many qualities. It is indeed known for its antiseptic, astringent, toning and healing properties for the skin and hair. And I do not quote its slimming action ... If all the same ...

Like the scrub, the texture of this mask is frothy and airy. After having applied it in a thick layer, I let it rest between 5 to 10 minutes. Rather 10 by the way. The layers seem thick, the texture is also (while being light) which implies that I am satisfied with a nut, which I distribute on each zone. Even if it is necessary to insist on rinsing, once the mask is removed, the skin is even more beautiful. It is very clearly smoothed, purified, clarified and detoxified. My imperfections (like the micro buttons) are not completely erased but sanitized and on the way to disappear. In fact, the presence of the lemon essential oil has an anti-shine and anti-imperfections. But still, my skin is really hydrated and nourished. This last aspect will never cease to amaze me.

 

 

 

Most.

If you feel that your skin is tight or dry in certain places, do not hesitate to treat yourself (1 to 2 times a week) with the Organic Vanilla-Lemon mask which will restore the hydration it lacks and purify it at the same time.

 

Clairjoie advises to perfect the sitting of care through the application  of the beauty products cream Vanilla Orange Blossom . Otherwise, a good moisturizer will also work.

 

FINAL VERDICT ABOUT THE BEAUTY PRODUCTS.

If you want to combine pleasure of the senses with effectiveness on the skin, Clairjoie cosmetics of natural origin and which favor plants from organic farming are made for you. They are gentle and eminently skin-friendly. Each has its own program. I am fully satisfied with the exfoliation and the mask which perfectly met my expectations and went even further. As part of my fight against imperfections, these two treatments help to cleanse and purify my skin. Their softness and their high capacity to hydrate will prove even more useful in the middle of winter.

 

WHERE TO FIND THE CLAIRJOIE RANGE ?

The beauty products are available in beauty salons (the full list is here) and on the Clairjoie Paris online site . But still, for the pleasure of gourmets and travelers of the senses, Clairjoie treatment protocols such as Polynesian Care, Chocolate , Oriental Foot Care, Ayurveda , The Rite of the Yalil Goddess ... are practiced in approved beauty salons.

For more beauty products, visit online fashion store.


Comments