BEAUTY BOX, THE ELEGANT

BEAUTY BOX, THE ELEGANT AT ONLINE FASHION STORE

Created by four young people eager to meet the expectations of black, mixed-race and oriental women, the B * Beauty Box offers for € 15 per month (+ € 3 postage) 4 to 6 high-end cosmetic beauty products in travel size and full size. The first box, released at the end of last November, is already sold out! B * Beauty Box is the first "specific" beauty box that I received. Sober and chic at the same time, it contains 6 beauty products in total in a delicate (reusable) pouch ! Here is its content…

In real size (120ml) Ingrow Go, a powerful exfoliating lotion for ingrown hairs from Skin Doctors . By eliminating dead cells, Ingrow Go allows ingrown hairs to come out of the epidermis. This treating treatment is applied twice a day, post-depilation, to areas prone to ingrown hairs, pimples and redness (such as armpits, bikini line, legs and even beards for men). I discovered this ingenious concept and I will come back to it in a future post.

 

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Women Accessories | Top Products

I have heard a lot about the new Nuhanciam Paris rangeintended to treat the cutaneous difficulties of the dull to dark skins. I have never taken the step of buying because the prices are quite high. I was therefore absolutely delighted to find in my box in full size (and of two!) Unifying Radiance Cream , a moisturizing, clarifying and unifying treatment, formulated with Hyaluronic Acid , Imperata Cylindrica extract and ' Macadamia oil . Of course, I'll come back to that…

I haven't, or rather, my hair hasn't kept fond memories of my testing with natural Curls hair beauty products . So I gave the 60ml bottle of Jelly of capping ofSweet smelling curls to a ... happy friend!

Beauty Box brings us into the luxurious and olfactory universe of the 9 Eau de Parfum from the L'Essence des Notes brand . Natural and light, these waters are suitable for spring and summer spraying. I clearly have a preference for the fruity and citrus scents of the Grapefruit & Basil , Lemon & Petitgrain samples . The presentation of these eaux de parfum with incorporated mouillettes is refined and very classy.

I'm not a big user of eye however lids that of Color Tattoo 24Hr of Maybellinein actual size (and three!) is impressive. It's a coincidence, but the On and On Bronze color suits me perfectly. Its discreet shade blends in with that of my skin. I love the iridescent highlights, the soft texture, the easy application and the excellent hold of this eye shadow.

I fell in love with this elegant makeup set all dressed in white! It has 4 small practical brushes for retouching and a pocket mirror in a very advantageous format. The most more? Unfoldable for good support and better seating in all circumstances. Flat and slender, this kit takes up a minimum of space in a handbag.

 

FINAL VERDICT .

Totally seduced and amazed by this firstB * Beauty Box  ! The discovery was indeed there, the luxurious and qualitative products too, and no less than3 full-size beauty products were offered. I saywow ! The box for the month of January will promise surprises…


Comments