CELLU-CUP NEWS AND THE OPENING OF THE L'ELIXIR D'OR PARIS E-BOUTIQUE

CELLU-CUP NEWS

A few weeks before summer, I presented the Cellu-cup , a revolutionary silicone object, practical, handy and really inexpensive, capable of eliminating cellulite by palpating-rolling movements. Having received emails from readers asking me where I was with my sessions, I told myself that it was good to answer them via an article.

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Women Accessories | Top Products

I indulged you here my first impressions. Two months later, my opinion hasn't budged an iota. The Cellu-cup is always very easy to use. It faithfully and very energetically reproduces the manual palpate-roll movements performed by a professional. Only after two weeks of using the Cellu-cup on the thighs, I had to stop, the fault of an overly vigorous exfoliation which caused pimples and plaques on the cellulite areas. Thanks to  shea butter and sweet almond oil , my skin has almost recovered (it took a while!). I will therefore resume my Cellu-cup sessions in early September. And I promise, I will give you a real report after two months of constant use.

In the meantime, you can get the Cellu-cup from the Cellu-cup online store .


IT'S ALL FRESH: THE OPENING OF THE L'ELIXIR D'OR PARIS E-BOUTIQUE!

 

Notice to all those who wish to (re) discover the benefits of ingredients such asorganicArgan,organicprickly pear,100% naturalGhassoulor evenMint FloralWater , so many elements present in beauty products Oriental organic cosmetics L'Elixir d'Or , it is now possible to buy onlineShea Butterorganic 100% natural, aFace Mask100% natural, aBlack Soap with Eucalyptusand other care, all certified byEcocertand labeledCosmébio  ! In addition, the brand is currently organizing discounts on all its products. The link to the online store is  here . 


 For more beauty products, visit online fashion store. 

Comments