A BEAUTIFUL SHOE IS NOT EVERYTHING… BEING COMFORTABLE IN IT IS EVEN BETTER!

A BEAUTIFUL SHOE IS NOT EVERYTHING… BEING COMFORTABLE IN IT IS EVEN BETTER!

We have already all had some echoes on Lady's Secret , the leading brand in accessories and now offset soles but 100% girly , which allows us to wear with ease and painlessly any type of shoe (open or closed), with a mention special for high heels.

 

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products

At the start of year, to meet our walking requirements as best as possible, Lady's Secret launched Lady's Secret Collection , a range of soles designed to provide comfort, cushioning, support and block the development of bad odors. Besides the fact that they adapt to all shoes, as is customary at Lady's Secret, these soles, colorful, patterned or of specific texture have the distinction of being fun , elegant and feminine. See for yourself these few models…

 

My impressions.

Of course, a concept that combines femininity and functionality for the good of the feet, speaks to me completely! I love shoes with heels but, they always hurt me excruciatingly. I think that Lady's Secret accessories like, the sole or the non-slip pad could provide a targeted response to my concerns. I will undoubtedly be tempted ... Only, I was surprised to find that the sizes only went to 40. But then, what do we do with big feet?

 

WHERE TO FIND LADY'S SECRET  ?

In  Lady's Secret  and Brandalley online stores,Printemps Haussmannstoresin Paris and Lyon.

 For more beauty products, visit online fashion store. 


Comments