ECLAT MINÉRAL FOR DARK SKIN


I TESTED THE NEW COLOR OF ECLAT MINÉRAL FOR DARK SKIN

      
It was with Eclat Minéral that I discovered what mineral makeup was ( here ). A year later (almost to the day), Alexandra offered to test the brand's latest addition, the multifunctional Nude Terre Précieuse blush suitable for dull to dark skin tones. Mineral Radiance, Multifunctional Earth Blush, 2g, € 6. The color is actually more punchy. It transforms and then takes shape on the skin. 
The brand defines Terre Précieuse as being a dull, barely pinkish brown . Indeed, the powder leans towards a burgundy plum which contributes to illuminate the complexion. The texture, visually earthy and airy, is very pleasant for the skin. The Terre Précieuse blush is used on cheekbones, eyelids and even on the lips. Its application is done either with the finger for greater precision, or with kabuki to obtain an ethereal, more natural effect. I chose the latter option and therefore applied Terre Précieuse to the cheeks and eyelids.

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top Products

As for the eyelids

The blush gives radiance, intensity and depth to the eyes. He gracefully enhances it and blends into the lids. Precious Earth wants to be imperceptible without really being so. It's perfect for a nude make-upor sophisticated. Never making up my eyes in the spring, I now like to apply Terre Précieuse every morning . The gesture is fast and brings a real plus.

As for the cheekbones

In this area, the test was not the most conclusive for me. The color of the blush did not come out at all, my complexion was even weakened. My eyelids are darker than the rest of my face, which explains the difference with the eyelids. So I think Terre Precieuse is more suitable for dull to dark skin tones, at least on the cheeks.

As for the outfit

Before talking about it, I want to say that I was particularly receptive to the extreme lightness of this pure and 100% natural powder. Especially since it does not stain the fingers excessively (a trickle of water and everything goes away!) And does not fray on the face. Let's go back to the outfit. It is good and Terre Précieuse holds up well for the day (with a touch-up on the cheekbones).

WHERE TO FIND MINERAL RADIANCE PRODUCTS?


Comments