AMSTERDAM REVIEW BY ONLINE FASHION STORE


AMSTERDAM REVIEW BY ONLINE FASHION STORE

Amsterdam is Van Gogh, Anne Franck, its canals, its barges, its zen and ecological way of life with its many bikes, trams and organic markets ... But it is also a city teeming with good shopping tips. I took advantage of a short weekend in Holland in Amsterdam to bring back some local cosmetic beauty products (or almost).
I relied on my guide as well as on the opinions of both who certify that the care products made in Holland are of excellent quality, to buy the eyes closed a cream, a milk and an exfoliant for the body from Hema . This brand is somewhat the equivalent of Monoprix in France and also manufactures its own beauty products.

Online Fashion Store | Beauty Products | Clothing Store | Top ProductsMy three purchases from the Hema store ... Above Scrub Gel & Body Lotion and below, Body Cream.

   
In fact, I would have done better to take a look at the composition of two products because, they contain ingredients not recommended not to say dangerous for health like PEG (Polyethylene Glycols which can cause allergies, acne and are suspected carcinogens *) and PPG (propylenes Glycols are a cosmetic form of oil used in the brakes, hydraulic fluids and industrial antifreeze *). I was quite surprised to find their presence in Scrub Gel (an exfoliant) scented with Magnolia from the Hema store but also in Little Diva milk bought at the Douglas perfumery . The name of the treatment and its design are absolutely attractive, hence my curiosity to try it.
   
These two disappointments aside, I also set my sights on Hema on Body Lotion (a sweet milk for the body) flavored with Magnolia and on Body Cream , a body cream with Sweet Almond Oil and Milk Protein.

Finally, at the Douglas store , I couldn't help but succumb to the English fruity cosmetics brand I Love…which I've heard a lot about, with body butter and scrub, both flavored with Mango and Papaya.
I am delighted with my purchases! Already, I did not splurge since the most expensive product cost me €

7.95 but also, my tests are relatively conclusive for such inexpensive skincare beauty products. I will come back to these cosmetic discoveries in future articles…

And you, have you fallen in love with beauty products at your holiday resort?


Comments